Freehold Gastroenterologist - Freehold Gastroenterologist Office
This page provides you with practical information about Endoscopy Center of Monmouth Count . It includes descriptions of our office location, including a map and directions, hours, appointment scheduling, insurance acceptance and billing policies.
Endoscopy Center of Monmouth County
222 Schanck Road Suite: 100
Freehold, NJ 07728
Tel: (732) 845-0990
|Monday:||07:00 AM - 04:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||07:00 AM - 04:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||07:00 AM - 04:00 PM|
|Thursday:||07:00 AM - 04:00 PM|
|Friday:||07:00 AM - 04:00 PM|
At Endoscopy Center of Monmouth County, our professional home reflects our commitment to the diagnosis and management of digestive disease. We perform the majority of our endoscopic procedures (i.e. colonoscopy and upper endoscopy) at our state licensed, AAAASF certified Ambulatory Surgical Center. Accreditation from AAAASF and NJ State lisensure insures that THE ENDOSCOPY CENTER OF MONMOUTH COUNTY has adopted the best practices in health care and has complied with nationally-recognized standards and is recognized by third party payers and medical societies, as well as state and national government agencies.
The endoscopy center was designed to ensure a safe and comfortable patient experience. The endoscopy center is staffed by experienced nurses and medical staff dedicated to individualized patient care.
- We have been provided facility services for endoscopic procedures since 2004.
- We are a New Jersey State Licensed Ambulatory Surgery Center.
- We are Medicare Certified-This is only granted after rigorous state and federal inspection.
- We are AAAASF accredited.
- Our 4,800 square foot center, utilizes state of the art equipment and top notch staff, to make your procedures safe and effective.
- Our staff, from our nurses, to our anesthesiologists and gastroenterologists, make this a pleasant, safe and brief experience.
- All of our nurses and doctors are certified in Advance Cardiac Life Support.
- The time of your arrival to departure, equals the check-in time at many hospital outpatient areas.
- Sedation is provided by Board Certified physician anesthesiologists.
- The ENDOSCOPY CENTER OF MONMOUTH COUNTY has in-network participation status with most major insurance carriers such as Aetna, Cigna, Horizon, Medicare, Oxford and United Health Care. The in network agreements allow for patients who have procedures performed by MMG physicians to receive cost effective care in a safe and comfortable environment.
Endoscopy Center Forms
The ENDOSCOPY CENTER OF MONMOUTH COUNTY is conveniently located in the same Professional Building as our Freehold medical office suite. The Patriots Park Professional Building is easliy accessible from Routes 9, 33, 18 and 537.