Thank you for choosing Endoscopy Center of Monmouth County for your surgical care needs.
At Endoscopy Center of Monmouth County we pride ourselves in giving the highest quality of care and excellent service to our patients and their family members including the billing process. Providing first-rate customer service in Patient Business Services is our commitment to you. We are committed to providing you the best care possible and keeping you informed about the charges for services and your obligations.
Our Billing team can help you with:
- Understanding your insurance requirements.
- Understanding your bill and your statements.
- Explaining what you can expect during the billing process.
- Helping you make a plan for payment of your surgical care expenses.
Click the following links for information from the US Hospital Association to assist consumers with understanding how and why they can be exposed to financial responsibility under the new health benefit plan:
You have an obligation to pay the co-payment, co-insurance and any outstanding deductibles in accordance with your insurance carrier. Co-payments must be paid on the date of surgery. Please verify insurance benefits prior to any procedure and provide us with your current insurance information. At times, some insurance companies may not cover certain procedures and you may be required to sign an Advance Beneficiary Notice (ABN)
Plans we participate in:
Endoscopy Center of Monmouth County participates in the insurance plans listed below. It is important that you contact your insurance company prior to receiving services or care at Endoscopy Center of Monmouth County. Each plan is different and some provide different levels of coverage that could make a difference in your out-of-pocket costs. It is always best to contact your insurance company to obtain more information.
In addition, to a balance bill from Endoscopy Center of Monmouth County you may receive a bill from Anesthesia and Pathology. Anesthesia and Pathology will submit claim to your insurance plan. They will bill separately.
Insurance Plans we Participate in:
- Aetna Medicare
- Aetna Commercial
- AmeriHealth Regional
- AmeriHealth Tier 1 Advantage
- AmeriHealth Local Value
- AmeriHealth Advantage
- Horizon NJ Health
- United Healthcare Oxford
- Well care Medicare
- Well care Medicaid
Prior authorization / Referrals:
Your insurance company may require you to obtain Prior Authorization for treatment. If so, please obtain written approval before your surgery. Failure to obtain a referral may delay your care.
- We accept VISA, MasterCard, or Check.
- We require you to pay your co-op, deductible and co insurance on your date of service.
- We are more than happy to file insurance claims for you.
- We realize that temporary financial problems may affect timely payment on your account. We do offer some arrangements and we encourage you to contact us promptly for assistance in helping you manage your account. Please call our billing company Amblitel 855-346-4357 x 10.
You will receive a monthly statement from us for any remaining balance after your insurance processes your claim. Your payment is expected within 30 days of receipt of this statement.
Alternative arrangements can be made if you are unable to meet your financial obligations. However, you need to contact the patient business services office to set up the agreement.